Soy el futuro de mi pasado, el pasado de mi futuro, la viva esencia de mi presente...

viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

Infinite


Infinite

Ah… the sweet notes of the cello and the piano coming through my ears.
Keep playing, don’t stop please I beg you. If you end my life it’s going to end too.
The notes flying with the sweetest flavor, I can taste the strawberries and the chocolate.

INFINITE

The sand in my toes it’s warm
Just like the kiss you never gave me
But at least let me try your flavor
Smells bittersweet in the past.

The sand in my hands it’s soft
Just like your hugs in the middle of July
With the wind blowing up your hair
Feels fresh in the street with the air.

The clouds, the mountains and your eyes
Just like the last week I saw you
Walking in the school halls with your friends
Lets hear the steps of my heart.

The moon keeps my mind with you
It’s a beautiful night and I want to
Share my cup of tea with you
My little girl… Coffee you want?

The strings of your violin keep playing
Don’t stop, I’m in love.
What can I say? Just feel the music
Never say no, if you don’t feel like.

2 comentarios:

Nabil dijo...

Me kede sin palabras... wooo... mis respetos hermanita! ;) TKM

dianastrocyte dijo...

Good!
idk, i'm not me today.

See ya :D