Soy el futuro de mi pasado, el pasado de mi futuro, la viva esencia de mi presente...

lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Looked around.

I looked around until I got asleep in the middle of the street, the full moon shining up above the buildings at my back. No more dreams. He stared at me willing to wake me up from my dream, but he was so far away from me, he could not touch me and even if he shout at me I would not hear him, I was out of reach...

She was standing there in the middle of day closing her eyes trying to feel the warm of the sun, just standing there as if nothing was going on as if the cars passing by were not crashing each other. I shouted her to step away, but she just simply stood in the middle of the street, I tried.

I don't really understand this no-story but it just came out of nowhere.

Christine wasn't feeling well, she felt as if she could never speak, or have a normal relationship with people around her. She was afraid of something, maybe she was afraid of being.

"I'm lonely_" she whispered at my ear, with tears on her face with her perfect crimson hair across her face.

Nothing he could say or do was going to help her, she was lost in life and time.

2 comentarios:

Nabil dijo...

Confuso al principio, interesante, retomando el viejo estilo, ya era hora de leerte de nuevo ;)

TKM!

dianastrocyte dijo...

Se me figuró mucho a una canción de Dream Theater, The Ministry Of Lost Souls.

Me hiciste perder y te digo que valió la pena.
Encuéntrate. Sé que no es fácil, pero sé que ya lo habías logrado.