Soy el futuro de mi pasado, el pasado de mi futuro, la viva esencia de mi presente...

domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

Blackbird

Se recocmienda la cancion de Blackbird - Sarah Mclachlan

Blackbird....



Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take this broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take this sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Blackbird fly.

Into the light of the dark black night

And the little girl came to me, her eyes were water in water, she cried for more than an hour, I did not say anything, she did not say anything either. Her heart was broken, mine is frozen, her vacant eyes, blue emptiness, still in my memory. When she left I was like a tornado inside of me, but outside I just seem to be a leave falling slowly from a tree, my voice was gone, my words trying to keep you with me, but nothing happened.

I felt her lonely soul, another red leave felt from the tree right to my head, the wind was still blowing from North to South, soon I would have to fly away, the cold water falling from the gray sky, loneliness was not only her soul. It was all over that place.



All your life you were only waiting for this moment to be free...
And now what!? WHAT!?
You are here, you have what you want, need, but now what... you do not know what is going to be next, you do not have anything plan, you do not what to think about what's going to happen, because you do not have any idea about what you want.


...

Black Bird Fly




3 comentarios:

Nabil dijo...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! un grandioso final!

nim dijo...

cries...

Hacía mucho que no leía bien este blog...

El inlglés suele traicionar mucho la escritura, ciertas cosas me gustan pero otras muchas me repugnan. El español es hermoso.

Con éste... me dan ganas de hablar contigo.
Saber...
¿sabes?
Me gustaría saber.

Pero puedes seguir adelante.

dianastrocyte dijo...

Quizá me equivoque, o quizá no, pero, ¿no es una canción que sale en Enemigos Públicos? Acaso será sólo el tema, más no la cantante... esa película me hizo llorar, ahora que recuerdo, al ver a Johnny Deep morir... Ah... el buen Juan...

Me gustó tu texto, aunque siento que lo hiciste para tí, para soltar lo que sentías de lo que sientes.

Nos vemos, Regina ^^
Sigue escribiendo.