Soy el futuro de mi pasado, el pasado de mi futuro, la viva esencia de mi presente...

miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

Just There...



I kind of remember that I was just sitting in the middle of the park, the bare trees surrounding me, just... there... breathing slowly while I listened to my iPod.
Not sure if this is true.

Just There


Delightful thoughts

I was supposed to write about what I did lately in Portland, take a lot of pictures that were going to tell my story and how was my life here/there/. I guess I didn't.
Maybe it is because I wanted to come back here/there/ and live all this experience again, but I do not know if it would ever be the same, or maybe it is because I never really wanted people to know every step I take and took in my life... /I want privacy/
Whatever it was... This music is so delightful I don't really care about the reason, not now. This piano notes make me feel so dizzy, I don't want to stop it, love this feeling and I also know that I do not feel this very often.

She was playing with her feelings absorbed in the musical notes flooding the room. Curving and stretching her back in harmony with the music. She looked as if she were in trance...

Turn the page.

And her shadow arose from the dark room, eating all her hopes and feelings, just trying to be her. But she was to plane to be her.
The shadow arose to take her away from the dark room, eating her feelings while she grew darker and darker.

My eyes are tired of being aware of all the (pain) movements that people does, people surrounding me, without letting me, my soul, scape to take a breath, a deep breath.
Just sucking all my thoughts and eating my brain cells. Eating all of what I feel /felt/ and making me angry, feeling that I could do nothing, for the people's reactions.



This was an old sketch that I did not know when or what was happening... I just found it in my old notebook, that I used to carry with me all the time I was in Portland.
I really do not remember when I wrote this...

3 comentarios:

dianastrocyte dijo...

Oh, hace mucho que no era primera... me recuerda que tengo que hacer de nuevo mi lista de blogs...

^^

dianastrocyte dijo...

Seguramente no eras tú.

Nabil dijo...

nice..